This is the pre-selection wizard first page
Pre-selection conditions and entry form
For a correct functioning of this form, it
is required to have a browser able to accept
cookies from our website.
In case of mis-function of the form, access
the settings of your browser, enable the cookies and go back to the form.
Information about Cookies on Wikipedia
To submit a film you must:
Comply with the Mostra regulations and pre-selection conditions
- Fill in the online pre-entry form by June 15th 2023 for full-length films and by June 1st 2023 for short films
- Pay an entry fee of 150 Euro for full-length films and 70 Euro for short films only by credit card- *
- Late registration: from June 1st, 175 Euro for full-length films and from May 1st, 80 Euro for short films *
- Upload your film at the web link you will receive or send it to the Festival’s address by June 15th 2023 for full-length films and by June 1st 2023 for short films (as attested by
postmark date or the date on the AWB). For short films, only the file upload is admitted.
*All the above fees include VAT.
Films can be selected for:
The Official Selection:
- Venezia 80 (competition)
- Out of Competition
- Orizzonti (competition): full-length films (60' or more) and short films
(no more than 20')
- Orizzonti Extra
The Direction of the Festival decides which section a film can
Download the regulations
- The submission form is divided into two parts (1. Film – 2. Director/s).
- After filling out part 1., you will receive a link by email to modify the submitted data if you need (if you don’t, you can go on filling out part 2.).
- After filling out part 2., it will be no longer possible to amend the data.
- You will receive an email with the paycode and a link to pay the entry fee.
- After the payment, you will receive an email with instructions to upload or send the film.
For any information please refer to the VIFF Regulations and the Submission FAQ.